Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: WWG Lord of the Rings Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Worcester Wargames are having a Lord of the Rings tournament!

Andy Moneghan has been a great host for the Dropfleet tournaments and I am sure this
will be the case for LOTR too.

It is Sunday 23rd September at Worcester Wargames (obviously). Don't know any more
details yet - will pass them on when I get them.

Cheers.
Tony.
(14-08-2018, 08:50 AM)Walters Wrote: [ -> ]Worcester Wargames are having a Lord of the Rings tournament!

Andy Moneghan has been a great host for the Dropfleet tournaments and I am sure this
will be the case for LOTR too.

It is Sunday 23rd September at Worcester Wargames (obviously). Don't know any more
details yet - will pass them on when I get them.

Cheers.
Tony.

I'd love to join in that one... But cannot do that weekend unfortunately.
That would be really good....but it's my wedding anniversary so will have to pass!
I'm interested in going. Might give me the kick I need to finish my Gundabad army Smile
I'm interested.
Nice to see this get a mention on the GBHL Facebook page earlier today. Facebook page for the event is here: https://www.facebook.com/events/244806829497234/
There is a rules pack available for this now.
700pts armies, 1 good 1 evil. 4 games of 1.5 hours.
This ended up being really good fun. There were only 6 players, with one completely new.
3 games - sieze the prize, hold ground and contest of champions. All played in great spirit.

And I have a new (wooden) trophy!

Hopefully they may run another and I would recommend giving it a go if you have time.