Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 11th September 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 11.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • D&D 5e RPG - Will et al.
  • Paul & Chris - SAGA 2
  • Luke & Andy N - Warhammer 40k, 2000pts (Battlefield Birmingham practice)
  • Ben & Russell - Warhammer 40k, 2000pts (Battlefield Birmingham practice)
  • Stuart - sorting out the scenery cupboard.
  • Dave & Peter - Warhammer 40k, 2000pts
  • Simon & Matt (drMTickle ), Alan H - Kill Team
  • Trenton & Adam - Kill Team
  • Philip & Rob - Middle-Earth Strategy Battle Game

Games Sought:
  • Phil - Warhammer Fantasy 8th or 9th
  • Andy T - Warhammer 40k
Playing Saga with Paul this week
Looking for a game of 40k this week, 2k pts as practice for Battlefield Birmingham.
JJ might have to accept that a practice game with you might help me realise how bad my army is
I’ll set this week aside to sort out the scenery cupboard to make space for some new stuff.
Hey guys, 

Can I twist anyone's arm this week to dust of their old rank and file fantasy miniatures for a game of 9th age? 

Cheers, 

Phil
Anyone for Kill Team?

I'm a few weeks behind everyone else. Hopefully I'll have had a game by the 11th and at least know the rules a little by then
Lookining for a 2k game of 40k, practice for Battlefield Birmingham.
(30-08-2018, 11:16 PM)LukeR Wrote: [ -> ]Lookining for a 2k game of 40k, practice for Battlefield Birmingham.

Hi Luke, I'm up for that if you like? Fancy facing the Chaos lads?
(31-08-2018, 08:16 AM)amnvespa Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-08-2018, 11:16 PM)LukeR Wrote: [ -> ]Lookining for a 2k game of 40k, practice for Battlefield Birmingham.

Hi Luke, I'm up for that if you like? Fancy facing the Chaos lads?

Sure Andy, go for it. Feel free to bring whatever you fancy, I'll be using the Knights/Guard/Custodes list I put up on the forum.

I'll bring the rulespack so we can do one the missions from it if that's OK?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5