Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Hola, TTRPG player looking for games to join.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy, I've just got off Uni for a few months so I can't play with my DnD society. I'm looking for a TTRPG game to join, I have experience in 5e and Pathfinder. I'm happy DMing 5e.
(19-06-2018, 01:52 PM)TobyS Wrote: [ -> ]Howdy, I've just got off Uni for a few months so I can't play with my DnD society. I'm looking for a TTRPG game to join, I have experience in 5e and Pathfinder. I'm happy DMing 5e.

Hi Toby,

Welcome...

I am running a 3rd Age Middle-Earth Pathfinder game. Once a month (2nd Tuesday). Next game is 10th July (unless England are playing). You are welcome to join in. Party has just started next 'quest' and there are several NPC's that could offer to assist the party in solving the mystery. If so you could slot in with one of those (characterize it) and play while you are around and slip out again without causing any imbalance...

If interested let me know the type of character you'd like to play and we can work something out. PM me would be best...

Cheers
Paul