Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 17th July 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 11.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Imperial Assault - Gareth, Stu, Paul et al.
  • Will & Trenton - Warhammer 40k escalation
  • Alan & Simon - Shadespire
  • Justin & Ben - Wild West Exodus demo
  • JJ & Guy - Alien Vs Predator Intro
  • Fitz & Ryan - Warhammer 40k, 1500pts
Games Sought:
  • Seb - Blood Bowl league game
  • Dave - Warhammer 40k
  • Phil - Warhammer Fantasy 8th or 9th
I'll be free for wild west exodus demos or board games
Shadespire anyone? It'll be my first game.
Escalation, first battle for Will and I this week.
anyone up for a bloodbowl league game?
Hey guys, 

Anybody up for a warhammer fantasy game this week of either 8th ed or 9th age?

Cheers Phil
I'd like a game of 40k, any points level really but unlikely to make it to the club before 7.
(09-07-2018, 12:48 PM)Agent0range Wrote: [ -> ]Shadespire anyone? It'll be my first game.

Hi Alan. Would you be willing to show me Shadespire? I've been reading lots about it and am very interested in it  As it's your first game I'd understand if you'd rather not and I'd be happy to watch you playing someone else

EDIT - Have just taken the plunge and ordered it with Magore's Fiends as well Smile So I'd definitely be up for having a first game with you, if you're interested?
(03-07-2018, 02:34 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be free for wild west exodus demos or board games

I'd be interested in exodus. 

Would I need anything for it? I could bring a perdita malifaux crew for minis if required?
(12-07-2018, 05:25 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like a game of 40k, any points level really but unlikely to make it to the club before 7.

I will give you a game, how many points
Pages: 1 2 3