Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: X-Wing Second Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Further to Gaz's thread on the announcement from the "Hyperspace Report" event at the FFG World Championships, here's the lowdown from FFG on the second edition of X-Wing due for release later this year:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/ne...d-edition/
I am really excited for the new edition!  I have been checking out the coverage by the guys from Team Covenant on YouTube.

I will be looking to get back in to this when this drops and organise matches at the club.
Urgh conversion kits Sad I'll probably pick up the Rebel one, sell of my few imperial ships and focus on that. Don't want to really get more than two conversion kits for only a handful of ships.

Looking forward to the rules reboot. It'll probably get me playing more X Wing and actually using the ships I've got.
So anyone watched the unboxing of the conversion kits by FFG? I feel a bit less salty about them now seeing as there's a lot in there (unless you have 8x TIE fighters, or 6x X wings or something). There's basically enough for 2-3 of every ship, with some new pilots and cards thrown in too.
Yeah looks like they're making an effort to add some value while they're at it.