Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Extended Hours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few people had been asking if we could extend the club hours, as sometimes it's difficult to get games finished and packed away in just three hours (I'm still usually on my first turn)...

...so from next week onwards (April 10th) the club will be open until 11pm! 

Subs stay the same. Feel free to pass on your thanks to Andy the caretaker when you next see him!
(06-04-2018, 02:01 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]A few people had been asking if we could extend the club hours, as sometimes it's difficult to get games finished and packed away in just three hours (I'm still usually on my first turn)...

Subs stay the same. Feel free to pass on your thanks to Andy the caretaker when you next see him!

That's great news.
(06-04-2018, 02:16 PM)Walters Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2018, 02:01 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]A few people had been asking if we could extend the club hours, as sometimes it's difficult to get games finished and packed away in just three hours (I'm still usually on my first turn)...

That's great news.

Yeah, hopefully gives us more scope to run mini tournaments and slightly larger scale games within the evening.
Further to this, we've still got an additional 15 minute "cleaning up" period in which to tidy away and be out of the hall (so out by 11:15pm) but all games need to be done and dusted by 11pm.