Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: New Member - April 2018 +
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

So I am introducing myself as I am moving to the area in April of this year with my fiancee and am keen to retain my hobby love and become part of a new community of gamers.

I am a secondary school teacher (Mathematics and IT) - who does not currently have a job but is working on it!

My gaming experience is a real mixed bag:
- Games Workshop (40k, AoS)
- WarmaHordes
- Malifaux

As I am relocating, I am looking to down size for now so am going to have: 40k, Malifaux, Necromunda and Bloodbowl. 

I am a massive malifaux player and would love the opportunity to show the community Malifaux, host tournaments and generally be a pusher for a system that I really love (no dice!!).

I am hoping to do a visit before the move (on job interviews) so may put my head in the door if it all coincides.

Oz
Hello and welcome!

Feel free to pop along any time for a look round. Plenty of gaming going on to suit your tastes, although not much Malifaux for a while now - I'm sure you can conjure up some interest again though!

Look forward to meeting you.