Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 6th February 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Dropfleet Commander Escalation League Week 5 of 6
  • Matt T, Stuart, Gareth - Imperial Assault
  • John B & Paul - THW Nuts
  • Ryan & Andy - Necromunda
Games Sought:
  • Russell - Warhammer 40k or LotR SBG
40k (1500pts?) Unless one of the many opponents I've managed to aquire in Shadow Wars fancies a game?

Or if someone wants to teach me how to play Lord of the Rings before the Battle Companies?
I’m free. Gareth. Stuart. Imperial Assault?
(01-02-2018, 08:18 PM)Brightblade Wrote: [ -> ]I’m free. Gareth. Stuart. Imperial Assault?

Yes.
Paul and I will be playing THW Nuts.  Cool

John B.
(01-02-2018, 08:54 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2018, 08:18 PM)Brightblade Wrote: [ -> ]I’m free. Gareth. Stuart. Imperial Assault?

Yes.

Yes. I was hoping to talk John and Paul into making the numbers up for a campaign, if they do not mind postponing their game.
(31-01-2018, 02:17 PM)Russell Wrote: [ -> ]40k (1500pts?) Unless one of the many opponents I've managed to aquire in Shadow Wars fancies a game?

Or if someone wants to teach me how to play Lord of the Rings before the Battle Companies?

I can do 1500, my evening just freed up
(04-02-2018, 02:05 PM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-01-2018, 02:17 PM)Russell Wrote: [ -> ]40k (1500pts?) Unless one of the many opponents I've managed to aquire in Shadow Wars fancies a game?

I can do 1500, my evening just freed up

Awesome - sounds good to me
RyanL and Andy are playing Necromunda this week.
Pauls interested, John not so. Paul will join us in the future if you two do not mind playing his character tomorrow. If we can get a fourth I'll GM, if not I'll play along and we can run the app as the Imperial player.
Pages: 1 2 3