Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 16th January 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Andy & Roger - Warhammer 40k, 2000pts
  • Dave & Russell - Warhammer 40k, 2000pts
  • Matt S & Ben - Warhammer 40k
  • LotR RPG
  • Chris & George - SAGA
Games Sought:
  • Rob - Lord of the Ring/The Hobbit SBG, 500pts
  • Delmerius - Warhammer 40k, 1500pts
Any one fancy some 40k, want to try out the CA missions Smile
Count me in Andy. Assuming the wife hasn't give birth early. (Due Feb 2nd). 2k pts?
(04-01-2018, 10:24 PM)Rog27 Wrote: [ -> ]Count me in Andy. Assuming the wife hasn't give birth early. (Due Feb 2nd). 2k pts?

Sounds good Rog see ya next week
Looking for a game of 40K, 2,000 pts

fyi - will only be the 2nd time I have used this Army/List so the game could be slow and full of mistakes
Dave I'll take you on :-) I'm afraid my Dark Eldar army won't make it to 2k but I'll run something else :-)
(09-01-2018, 05:41 PM)Russell Wrote: [ -> ]Dave I'll take you on :-) I'm afraid my Dark Eldar army won't make it to 2k but I'll run something else :-)

OK, no probs
Anyone for 40k or saga
Is it LotR RPG this week?
(10-01-2018, 08:34 AM)msmith Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone for 40k or saga

I could do 40k. What power/point level?

Still learning my army and rules so lower is better!
Pages: 1 2 3