Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Middle Earth Battle Companies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(04-04-2018, 01:32 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2018, 09:19 AM)Walters Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone usually get White Dwarf? It appears there are some new things for battle companies in April's issue.

What's in there Tony? New scenarios and/or warbands?

I read this in someone else's facebook post.

"Just wanted to say thank you to Jay and the rest of the Middle-Earth team for more than making up last month's lack of content in WD, by providing us with a ton of content this month. With two new narrative scenarios featuring Radagast, two new battle companies (TLA and the denizens of Mirkwood) AND a new battle company scenario, the issue is well worth picking up!"

I almost never buy WD but I might just this month.
(04-04-2018, 03:05 PM)Walters Wrote: [ -> ]I read this in someone else's facebook post.

Was that on the Great British Hobbit League page by any chance? That's a great community for all things SBG.
Chaos cultist gang for Necromunda? It's almost as though GW doesn't know its own fluff.

I wont be down on Tuesday after all as I will have a work car that day and I'm not really supposed to drive it for non work things Smile
http://otherworldminiatures.co.uk/shop/u...-hounds-3/

For all those interested in taking hunting dogs for there battle company ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9