Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Middle Earth Battle Companies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Might be interested. I bought some Uruk Hai a while ago but haven't painted them yet. Are they in the book?
(07-01-2018, 11:59 AM)Agent0range Wrote: [ -> ]Might be interested. I bought some Uruk Hai a while ago but haven't painted them yet. Are they in the book?

yep, starter band is 7 uruk hai scouts (incl 3 with a shield and 2 with bow)
(07-01-2018, 10:27 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Do all 3 heroes get the 'army specific hero upgrade' automatically or do they have to earn it somehow?

It's a skill they can get from 2 of the 5 skill charts. I think that Rohan is the only one that gets a free skill on their heroes.

Early Feb should be fine for me.
(08-01-2018, 06:27 PM)hectorkmackenzie Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2018, 10:27 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Do all 3 heroes get the 'army specific hero upgrade' automatically or do they have to earn it somehow?

It's a skill they can get from 2 of the 5 skill charts. I think that Rohan is the only one that gets a free skill on their heroes.

Early Feb should be fine for me.
OK thanks
I might be interested in this if someone can give me a steer
(29-01-2018, 07:18 AM)Russell Wrote: [ -> ]I might be interested in this if someone can give me a steer

What faction were you thinking of, and do you have the book?
No idea and nope - I used to play LoTR a very long time ago - a friend sold me on battle companies whilst I was in Nottingham this weekend
(29-01-2018, 03:33 PM)Russell Wrote: [ -> ]No idea and nope - I used to play LoTR a very long time ago - a friend sold me on battle companies whilst I was in Nottingham this weekend
Do you still have some LOTR figures? There are lots of different warbands in the book, so if you have some there is almost certainly a warband which uses them. The maximum you need for a starting warband is about 8.
I'm all over this!!!!!!!I need to get mineSmile
yeah just pick a faction and we can tell you what you'll need for starters.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9