Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 19th December 2017 - Xmas Special!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Dropfleet Commander Escalation League Week 2 of 5
  • Chris & Seb - Blood Bowl league final
  • Philip & Matt T - The Hobbit SBG
  • Roger & Russell - Warhammer 40K
  • Stuart, Luke, Justin, Alan, Jim and Dave - Talisman
Games Sought:
This will be the last meet before Christmas, I propose we plan something a bit different. Christmas jumpers are mandatory - extra points for sci-fi themed xmas jumpers!

Firstly, ordering in Dominos or something?

Secondly, a bits box swap shop?

How about a couple of large multiplayer participation games?
I am not around sadly.... but have a great bash and see you after Chrimbo... Santa has several things for me (I hope!) - I still write my list!!!!
Seb and I are playing the Blood Bowl league final
Great idea on the mega battle multi player stuff. Id love to participate in a big game of 40k. How about speed hammer (max 30 mins per turn per side or some such) with one of the narrative missions to keep it quick and fresh ?
Who wants to have a large group get stuck into middle earth battle companies!
i could bring one of my 40k boxed games. either space crusade, execution force etc.
Will be around this week and up for anything, whatever fun game is going on and I own models for Smile

Really like your idea of a bitz box swap swap JJ - have quite a few boxes of stuff now that are sat collecting dust.
As requested, JJ will be joining Me, Mick, Alan, Jim and Ollie for battlestar galactica
(08-12-2017, 03:18 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: [ -> ]As requested, JJ will be joining Me, Mick, Alan, Jim and Ollie for battlestar galactica

haha Yay!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6