Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 14th November 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • JJ & Chris - Dropfleet Commander, 1250pts
  • Luke & Tony - Dropfleet Commander, 1250pts
  • Steve, Paul, Adam, Stuart, Ethan - Rearranged Monty Python and the Zombicide Black Plague
  • Lord_Heru’ur & Roger - Warhammer 40k, 2000pts
  • Russell & Matt S - Warhammer 40k, 2000pts
  • Will & Adam - Dropfleet Commander, 1250pts
  • Justin, Dave, Alan, Mick, Ollie and Guy - Battlestar Galactica board game
Games Sought:
  • Philip - Lord of the Rings
  • Alan - Warhammer 40k or Dropfleet Commander intro game
I'd like a game of Dropfleet Commander, 1250pts tournament practice.
Hi, I’ve neither attended here before, or played in quite a while, but looking to get back into playing 40k. I’m keen to dive back in with 8th edition if anyone is game?
I think Luke and I will do our delayed Dropfleet game this week, if that's OK Luke?
(29-10-2017, 11:37 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like a game of Dropfleet Commander, 1250pts tournament practice.

I'll give you a game JJ, will try out the UCM
(01-11-2017, 07:19 PM)Walters Wrote: [ -> ]I think Luke and I will do our delayed Dropfleet game this week, if that's OK Luke?

Yes, not sure how many points yet though. Will let you know.

Going to use my Scourge if that's OK Tony.
(01-11-2017, 08:00 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-10-2017, 11:37 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like a game of Dropfleet Commander, 1250pts tournament practice.

Sure, UCM vs. UCM or can I borrow your Shaltari and we can do swapfleet again but this time we choose our own lists haha
(01-11-2017, 10:59 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2017, 08:00 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]

Sure, UCM vs. UCM or can I borrow your Shaltari and we can do swapfleet again but this time we choose our own lists haha
Yeah definitely, would love a rematch vs Shaltari!
I'm definitely up this week. Anybody up for the rearranged Monty Python and the Zombicide Black Plague?
(03-11-2017, 06:51 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]I'm definitely up this week. Anybody up for the rearranged Monty Python and the Zombicide Black Plague?

Fingers crossed I am up for this Steve.
Pages: 1 2 3 4