Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Midlands Maelstrom (Autumn 17) - 1250pts Dropfleet Commander tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

Me, JJ and Will finally sat down a discussed a DfC-related plan that we've been mulling over for a while now: RedWarSoc running a regional Dropfleet tournament!

I am pleased to announce that stuff is starting to happen. We are provisionally announcing Saturday the 21st October as our tournament day, and it will be located at Worcester Wargames. Right now we are looking at using the Invasion tournament pack, so 1250pts, three games throughout the day, using all the same scoring systems as Invasion.

I will be announcing this on the Hawk forum, website, and DfC facebook pages once more details are confirmed. For now, keep the diary date free, and get practising!

Matt, Hawk Talon
The venue is booked, the ticketing system is active!

All interested players should follow this link for sign-up and ticket purchase.

http://www.hawkforum.co.uk/hawkforum/vie...51&t=10227
Done - really looking forward to this one.

How many Space Stations were we wanting out a kit again?
Soooo looking forward to this!
(31-08-2017, 03:51 PM)LukeR Wrote: [ -> ]Done - really looking forward to this one.

How many Space Stations were we wanting out a kit again?

Ten from one kit would be great. Thanks for signing up so fast Luke! The more names we have on the forum listing, the better it looks for advertising the success of the tournament.
Wills paid too.
requested it as holiday. will hold fire until its confirmed

hopefully i can. because i've just ordered a new battleship, starter box and corvettes Big Grin
Very cool Fitz! Hope you get it off, let us know soon as you've had the verdict! haha