Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 10th October 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • X-Wing Campaign
  • Matt P & Tony - Dropfleet Commander, 1250pts
  • JJ & Luke - Dropfleet Commander, 1250pts
  • Chris & Will - Dropfleet Commander, 1250pts
  • Fitz & Adam - Dropfleet Commander, 1250pts
  • Nicholas & Philip - LotR/Hobbit SBG, 800pts
  • Dave & Roger - Warhammer 40k, 2000pts
  • Russell & Matt S - Warhammer 40k, 2000pts
Games Sought:
Anybody fancy a game of Dropfleet Commander? I could do an intro game or a 1250 game?
I too would like to offer tournament practice games of Dropfleet Commander to anyone, or intro games.

I'll only be playing in Maelstrom if there are odd numbers, but I can give your lists a good testing.
I'll be up for another Dropfleet tournament practice game this week as well.
I'd be up for a game of dropfleet if anyone wants to test a list against Shaltari.
Could I take up the offer on one of these dropfleet games?
Thanks.
(26-09-2017, 07:37 AM)Walters Wrote: [ -> ]Could I take up the offer on one of these dropfleet games?
Thanks.

Hi Tony, I'll play you, give you a chance to practice against Scourge?
(26-09-2017, 12:56 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-09-2017, 07:37 AM)Walters Wrote: [ -> ]Could I take up the offer on one of these dropfleet games?
Thanks.

Hi Tony, I'll play you, give you a chance to practice against Scourge?
That would be great. I have only played against scourge once.
(25-09-2017, 03:56 PM)LukeR Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be up for another Dropfleet tournament practice game this week as well.

Hey Luke, fancy a 1250 "training exercise" between UCM?
(26-09-2017, 05:39 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-09-2017, 03:56 PM)LukeR Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be up for another Dropfleet tournament practice game this week as well.

Hey Luke, fancy a 1250 "training exercise" between UCM?

Sure, haven't played UCM for a while so it'll be good practice.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5