Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Lake town houses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It doesn't seem to be well advertised, but the lake town houses are up for pre order on GWs website. I know a few of us are very interested in them!!

Linky
Didn't manage to place an order before they sold out unfortunately, next time though! I think Matt managed to get some though.
I managed to get a set on pre-order. Big Grin Hopefully they are as good as they look.
They do look nice, but GW have a habit of outsourcing their terrain. Mainly to a cheap factory in China. If this is the same, expect plenty of mould lines and a nightmare to fit the pieces together. I hope its not though, as they are beautiful especially for the price. MDF buildings of a similar size tend to be not much cheaper, and these "look" far superior.
Lake-town (and the new book) are back in stock. From what I've read so far the houses seem to be very good quality. Ordered a couple of the bundles so I can try combining and kit-bashing some.