Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: RedWarSoc Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seeing as it seems to be tournament season at the moment and the 40k scene seems to have gone quiet a little bit as of late, and we haven't had a 40k tournament at the club in a while.. Who's up for a RedWarSoc tournament?

On another note for Stuart, What's the possibility of having the Windmill Centre for a weekend, or even just for one day for an event we can open up to outside parties in the future?

Update:

Having spoken to a few of you and got a rough idea of what we want to do I have selected a few dates to choose from. If you could all select the dates which would be best suitable for you so I can look in to hiring the hall.

Many thanks.
(18-08-2016, 03:48 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing as it seems to be tournament season at the moment and the 40k scene seems to have gone quiet a little bit as of late, and we haven't had a 40k tournament at the club in a while.. Who's up for a RedWarSoc tournament?

On another note for Stuart, What's the possibility of having the Windmill Centre for a weekend, or even just for one day for an event we can open up to outside parties in the future?

This is my obligatory "Hell yes that would be amazing, but would you allow me to play my 30k models and rules?"
Maybe we could run a Saga tournament at the same time ?
would like this, a lot! if you need a hand i'm here Smile
I will start putting a tournament pack together soon! I was thinking of something fairly simple, perhaps an escalation campaign if there's interest? If not, a simple tournament layout similar to the 'Scorched Summer Skies' tournament we're about to attend.

I'll keep you all informed Smile
Sounds good dude
(19-08-2016, 11:52 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: [ -> ]I will start putting a tournament pack together soon! I was thinking of something fairly simple, perhaps an escalation campaign if there's interest? If not, a simple tournament layout similar to the 'Scorched Summer Skies' tournament we're about to attend.

I'll keep you all informed Smile

You can count me in. I'm happy with either an escalation campaign or a simple tournamentBig Grin
I could certainly be tempted to dig out my 40K again for a local tourney....
(18-08-2016, 03:48 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: [ -> ]On another note for Stuart, What's the possibility of having the Windmill Centre for a weekend, or even just for one day for an event we can open up to outside parties in the future?

Sorry Terry, only just seen this. Hiring the hall (large/small/both) for a weekend is pretty straightforward to arrange. Let me know when you have a date in mind and we can get the ball rolling.
Original post updated with poll. Please take the time to vote for which date would be most suitable for you.
Pages: 1 2