Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: No-shows & late cancellation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Chaps, just a reminder that if you've arranged a game but can't make it along for whatever reason (appreciate things do drop up at the last minute) then please let your opponent know by getting in touch with them directly. A number of our denizens travel some distance to get to the club in the knowledge they have a game, and finding their opponent is a no-show can be a tad frustrating.

There is a section on the forum (hidden from anonymous access) that lists mobile numbers: http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.php?tid=1763

Let me know if you can't see it and I'll make the necessary adjustments to your forum account, and also feel free to drop a post on there with your number and I'll add it to the list. Just to reiterate, that thread is only visible to registered club members.

Cheers!
Yeah we'd really like all club members who arrange a game to post their numbers in the private thread so we can get hold of you.

We've also setup a WhatsApp group chat (and can do iMessage too) where time-sensitive updates can be shared. Let us know if you have either of these.
Great idea!
(11-05-2016, 09:35 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah we'd really like all club members who arrange a game to post their numbers in the private thread so we can get hold of you.

We've also setup a WhatsApp group chat (and can do iMessage too) where time-sensitive updates can be shared. Let us know if you have either of these.

Want to invite me to this please?
(12-05-2016, 01:40 PM)Alpharius Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2016, 09:35 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah we'd really like all club members who arrange a game to post their numbers in the private thread so we can get hold of you.

Want to invite me to this please?

Just added you Matt.
I can seem to access the thread linked above...
(03-05-2017, 10:38 PM)Russell Wrote: [ -> ]I can seem to access the thread linked above...

Try it now Russell...
All good now i've added my number in the thread
Can I get access to the thread please.
(10-05-2017, 08:15 PM)ians Wrote: [ -> ]Can I get access to the thread please.

Try it now Ian.
Pages: 1 2