Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Space marine- Kill team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone else downloaded this yet?
JUst downloaded this for my xbox 360 and completed the first level with Sternguard veteran. Quite an enjoyable third person twin stick shooter so far.
If anyone else has downloaded and fancies a go with me my 360 tag is manrogue82.
Unfortanetly not online compatable as i thought, here it is a update happening soon. : (
I've downloaded the demo and shall see how it plays & what the Achievements are like.
Achievements are pretty easy, have most after one days play at around 3 hours.
To be honest, I quite like it Big Grin All the Achievement scoring is tiring when the games are terrible so it's always a pleasure to play a proper game and to have one with a setting and system I enjoy, well that's just icing on the cake!

Shall purchase this ASAP and spend a good few hours on it.
I know, was surprised at how much i enjoyed it myself, only annoying thing i've found is stupidly placed checkpoints. I DON't want to watch your cutscene everytime i die thank you very much! Tongue
I agree , the checkpoints are a bit silly placed, but it is a good game . Any ideas of when it will be online co,op.
I've noticed that - with the power sword unlock - you also get it with the Legendary type version of it.
It's also due for release on the PSN next week apparently: http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Warhamm...33875.html
Just downloading Kill Team this second: 29% complete, 30% complete, 31% complete, 32% complete. Huff.
Wow...
Pages: 1 2