Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Happy Christmas!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not going to make it along to club next week, so I just wanted to take the opportunity wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

It's been good to see a number of new faces at the club this year, and hopefully we can build on this next year and see the club continue to flourish. Thank you all for your continued support!

I just wanted to extend a massive thanks to JJ for all the hard work he's put in behind the scenes this year as Club Secretary, getting advertisers in, setting up and running the newsletter, and all the other stuff that's involved in keeping the club going. Thanks also to Simon for sorting the finances and hall bookings.

I hope Santa is good to you all, and I'll see you in the New Year!

Stu.
Merry Christmas Stu and thanks for a great year of gaming to you and everyone at the club.
Merry Christmas and happy New year to you stu, and everyone at the club. It's been a great year of gaming. Here's to next year Smile
Happy Christmas to one and all ...
Merry Christmas people, have a good one
Wishing you all a Proper Chrim-Bo. My haul included several Scum ships for X-Wing. Waiting for the rest of the family to arrive to see what else Santy brought.