Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Deathwatch in the new year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like in the title. Im considering GMing a deathwatch Rp in the new year (my local RPG group has gone off 40k era for a bit) so i need to get my fix somewhere.

Ideally, I'd like a killteam of around 5 people. The first session would be character creation. I have some of the splat books that detail blacksheilds and custom chapters. So the majority of PC's are pretty much fair game.......And No. You can't start off as a dreadnought.
(02-12-2015, 03:25 PM)Fitz Wrote: [ -> ]Like in the title. Im considering GMing a deathwatch Rp in the new year (my local RPG group has gone off 40k era for a bit) so i need to get my fix somewhere.

Ideally, I'd like a killteam of around 5 people. The first session would be character creation. I have some of the splat books that detail blacksheilds and custom chapters. So the majority of PC's are pretty much fair game.......And No. You can't start off as a dreadnought.

Might be interested, but I'm put off by the fact that it's Deathwatch. It was the first role play I tried and I found it got kind of old really quick, as there isn't a whole lot to do as a Space Marine. You go places and shoot stuff, that's your job. Dark Heresy and Black Crusade have a bit more variety.