Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Dropping this here so we can discuss extra sessions out of club time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As the title says really.

Discuss.

I will start off by saying that any day bar weekends and possibly frodays is good for me.

How often we want to do it extra is up to the people with busier lives than me and whoever or wherever we decide to host it.
I'm free any day except Saturday, Thursday and Friday normally. I don't mind where we host honestly.
I would offer my place but i know some people have transport issues as is so a 45 minute car ride probably isnt easiet for everyone.

Still would mind wherever we go. Having too much fun.
I can ask if I can have the living room free one night, but I'm a little reluctant to do that, as I already host a Mage session on Thursdays for another group of friends. Wednesday nights would be no issue hosting, but I know Dave isn't free then. Though on the plus side, I do have puppies for additional entertainment.
(23-04-2015, 07:23 PM)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]I can ask if I can have the living room free one night, but I'm a little reluctant to do that, as I already host a Mage session on Thursdays for another group of friends. Wednesday nights would be no issue hosting, but I know Dave isn't free then. Though on the plus side, I do have puppies for additional entertainment.

You had me at puppies. Breed? And if people want to do weekly great (and i would buy much beer for said host) but i would be happy with fortnightly.just to keep the game flowing abit better. Once at someones and once at warsoc. Up to people.
(23-04-2015, 09:00 PM)Alpharius Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-04-2015, 07:23 PM)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]I can ask if I can have the living room free one night, but I'm a little reluctant to do that, as I already host a Mage session on Thursdays for another group of friends. Wednesday nights would be no issue hosting, but I know Dave isn't free then. Though on the plus side, I do have puppies for additional entertainment.

You had me at puppies. Breed? And if people want to do weekly great (and i would buy much beer for said host) but i would be happy with fortnightly.just to keep the game flowing abit better. Once at someones and once at warsoc. Up to people.

Lhasa Apso/Yorkie and a Westie/Yorkie. Both about 7 months old now. Fortnightly might be best to start off, see how things go.
(24-04-2015, 06:25 PM)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]

Lhasa Apso/Yorkie and a Westie/Yorkie. Both about 7 months old now. Fortnightly might be best to start off, see how things go.

Cute and small furballs then. Yeah im good for that. If ofcourse you dont mind hosting?
(24-04-2015, 06:36 PM)Alpharius Wrote: [ -> ]

Cute and small furballs then. Yeah im good for that. If ofcourse you dont mind hosting?

I've asked, the answer was a yes.
(24-04-2015, 08:13 PM)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]

sounds great. Aslong as your 100 percent sure. What day, when and how do you want to let everyone know.

Again aslong as your sure.
(24-04-2015, 09:39 PM)Alpharius Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-04-2015, 08:13 PM)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-04-2015, 09:00 PM)Alpharius Wrote: [ -> ]You had me at puppies. Breed? And if people want to do weekly great (and i would buy much beer for said host) but i would be happy with fortnightly.just to keep the game flowing abit better. Once at someones and once at warsoc. Up to people.

sounds great. Aslong as your 100 percent sure. What day, when and how do you want to let everyone know.

Again aslong as your sure.

Yeah I'm sure, but it's something we'd have to discuss as a group really. At the very least to set a night. Plus I may need to purchase some extra chairs, as I've only really got seating for 6 people.
Pages: 1 2