Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: 28mm World War 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondered if anyone plays? I use rules of engagement rules and army lists. I currently have a German Panzergrenadier platoon, German airborne, British airborne, British Infantry, and American airborne, oh also some Home guard, and yes I do have Dads army figures and Jones's butchers van !!
Haven't played 28mm ww2.

Do you have any pictures ? If so stick them in the gallery.
pls can i see these figures
(22-06-2011, 07:06 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondered if anyone plays? I use rules of engagement rules and army lists. I currently have a German Panzergrenadier platoon, German airborne, British airborne, British Infantry, and American airborne, oh also some Home guard, and yes I do have Dads army figures and Jones's butchers van !!
Yes my brothers are going to play soon, they're just waiting for the next set of rules, but I got one squad of British , and my brother has got a squad of Americans. My other brother is getting some lovely Germans ( lovely models, the nazi weren't lovely!) my brothers coming this Tuesday

Or at least, one of them is, I don't know about my older one
(22-06-2011, 07:06 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondered if anyone plays? I use rules of engagement rules and army lists. I currently have a German Panzergrenadier platoon, German airborne, British airborne, British Infantry, and American airborne, oh also some Home guard, and yes I do have Dads army figures and Jones's butchers van !!

alright,i have some 28mm bolt action airborne and id give you a game using your rules or the operation squad ones.Smile
Whats operation squad like?
right well after reading a few battlereports of bolt action gaming system im interested in starting that up, then i'll have flames of war for company level actions,bolt action for platoon level,an op squad for small skirmishes...more historical gaming than i can handle? certainly! Am i still gunna try it? your damn right i am!

Axis(waffen ss probs) for me with maybe a Russian force too follow (i really want a 28mm kv-1)

http://www.boltaction.net/ is a good blog starting point with an army builder in the downloads section Smile