Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: What is 2014 bringing us?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi folks,
Thought I would liven up this section of the forum!

I've never participated in tabletop RPG's and feel like I am missing out!

Are there people interested here in any particular systems?
Is 2014 bringing the RedWarSoc some RPG goodness?
There used to be a few guys that Jim used to GM for that did the various 40K RPG's, not sure why but they stopped doing it.

I would be interested in participating if it was a once a month thing so i could still mini war game without to many issues.

What was you thinking about running/doing Dan?
I wouldn't be able to GM unfortunately as my experience is very minimal.

40k systems sound like an idea though!

Once a month seems the best strategy to take as to not interrupt the usual game haunts people have.
I Have never done an RPG myself, as mentioned though would be interested to give it a go.

Wouldn't mind any of - 40K RPG's, Anima, Star wars.

If there was interest in the Anima or star wars one, i would spring for the book/GM kit. 40K ones i think existing members have them already.
Sounds like we could arrange something along those lines yes!

Any of those sound like fun!
Our group fell apart due to serious health problems striking down several members. If you're starting 40k roleplay then i recommend the new second edition of dark heresy, its a much better rules set and has only just come out so should be easier to acquire
the 40k dark heresy system is good, its been one my RPG group has done before.
I have GM'ed one Pathfinder game before, though I did play very loose with the rules and made alot of stuff up as we went along. It was fun but I understand that is not how alot of people enjoy their games Big Grin
pathfinder is my main RPG, love the freedom it allows.
if people want to give this a try I don't mind throwing my hand in as another player, done a tiny bit of RPG, mostly either fantasy or dark heresy(I think, it was 40k, and we were mostly chaos human/chaos marines, I basically make a khrone berserker and threw myself into hordes of guardsman and ate them for dinner (literally as it turned out my dude had a downside of being a cannibal))
Pages: 1 2