Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Star wars Armada
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cheers for the heads up Gaz. (toddles off to Firestorm games)
Does anyone or the club have any kind of discount arrangement with Firestorm Games??
firestorm don't do individual deals / codes such as Element Games do.
(20-08-2014, 07:58 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]firestorm don't do individual deals / codes such as Element Games do.

When I Google'd it there were several discount codes, for example for the 40kforum that they have done in the past?
(21-08-2014, 12:05 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-08-2014, 07:58 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]firestorm don't do individual deals / codes such as Element Games do.

When I Google'd it there were several discount codes, for example for the 40kforum that they have done in the past?

Drop 'em a line and see if they'll do us a club discount code JJ - nothing ventured, etc.
(21-08-2014, 12:21 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-08-2014, 12:05 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]

Drop 'em a line and see if they'll do us a club discount code JJ - nothing ventured, etc.

Sorry I thought you meant like the Element Games do the crystals, as you said Individual. I used to listen to some podcasts that they sponsored and you would get codes off that. To be honest I'm waiting for either Element Games or OG Games to get their stuff up. But Rob and Firestorm are a great store.
Got it preordered :-D
Pages: 1 2