Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: The Crescent & The Cross rulebook delayed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Rulebook won't be available at Salute due to production delays:

http://www.grippingbeast.com/webpage.php?PageID=1044
thats a shame i was hoping to pick up a rule book.
Same here. Sounds like the dice and a couple of starter factions will be available, and they're producing a rules insert as a temporary workaround:

Quote:Although we now know that the rulebook will not be available at the show, we are going to include in the special SALUTE pre-release Crusader & Saracen 4 Point Starter Warbands an insert that will include the relevant Faction list, rules and Battle Board for your faction so that you can start gaming right away. Please note, these factions are compatible with your existing SAGA forces.
I was just after the basic rules but cant seem to find them anywhere.
(20-03-2014, 01:20 PM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]I was just after the basic rules but cant seem to find them anywhere.

Are you just after the core SAGA rules?
(20-03-2014, 02:23 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-03-2014, 01:20 PM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]I was just after the basic rules but cant seem to find them anywhere.

Are you just after the core SAGA rules?

yes
on their site its just "Sorry, this item is currently out of stock..."
Delayed no more, as I have a copy in my hands as I write this.
Caught yesterdays announcement on their Facebook page about a "soft release" at Claymore this weekend, followed by more detail on general availability soon after: https://www.facebook.com/196181460427546...62/?type=1

(Just noticed your post about dropping by their place in the comments Gaz)

If anyone else is interested in this I can put together a bulk order to blag a discount.
Book cost £30. They are busy shrink wrapping retailer and distributor copies.

Rules of note.

Heavy Weapons are now in existence (ok it's a Dane Axe.)

Camels are bent.

Priests for everybody.

Doughnuts.
I don't like doughnuts
Pages: 1 2