Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Experimental battle report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...sp=sharing

This is my first attempt at a battle report for mine and Graham's last game, which went on for a very long time because some of our ships didn't even turn up until about turn 6. Obviously the description is only short, the ranges and positions are only estimated based on photos, and some things I need to work out how to do better (like the squadrons), but what do you think?
Ahhh, well maybe someone with better knowledge of computers can tell me how to make this work as an html. On my computer, if you open up the html, it opens in Explorer as a nice sequence of images with a description below each one. Any idea how to make it do that, or do people have to download the files onto their computer?
I've had a look Keith, you may struggle trying to host something like this from Google Drive. I've made it work for me having downloaded the HTML file and re-jigged it, but when I link to the graphics files they're all really small, you can't read them or see what they are.

[Image: mn9e9vq1wcE3B2YsAsTNhRVbE7e_Hn4fL1Bz7KFC...hxnFg=s190]
OK, this should work.
Worked for me.
That's pretty cool. Nice to see how other people's battles play out and the map turn by turn images are good, reminds me of the battle reports white dwarf used to do for Battlefleet back when it was first released.
And Well done Graham on the first battle win of the campaign and for beating those dirty Tau :-P