Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Do people still play Necromunda at the club?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Only it used to be my favorite GW game ever and I still have all my stuff (Redemptionists). Would be interested in having a game sometime.
Yep, we're running a campaign although it has taken a back seat to other stuff at the moment. You're more than welcome to join that, or equally I (and I'm sure plenty of others) would be up for some standalone games any time.
I love a bit of Necromunda. been focusing on the 40k league for the past month but we'll be back to it soon im sure.

I have a new fully painted redemptionist gang just waiting to enter the hive.
Yes there are quite a few with gangs but I think we've had a bit of an unofficial break from it, what with 40k league, blood bowl league, real life etc getting in the way.
Okay great, well my Redemptionists are fully painted, but from about 15 years ago (still look okay though).

I'll keep an ear out for games getting underway again - I'd like to be in the campaign when it gets going.
Campaign is going already. have a look at my Sig for Yakromunda link. its the Redwarsoc Campaign
Yeah feel free to join, just create your gang and then arrange a game and hey presto!
Just don't play against Stuart, he'll capture your brand new Juve and his brother and sell them into slavery.

I will get revenge!
(28-06-2013, 08:09 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]Just don't play against Stuart, he'll capture your brand new Juve and his brother and sell them into slavery.

I will get revenge!

Big Grin
I'm still up for Necromunda with either of my gangs, if you do a gang on Yakromunda let me know and i will add you to the campaign on the site. Smile
Pages: 1 2