Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: hiya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hiya guys, I am Pauls son Tom,

i collect everything but specially have a good amount of lord of the rings.
At the moment i have stopped buying too paint as i really need too catch up on my painting , same as my dad,

the armies i have are:
WFB orcs and goblins 2000pts
W40k orks 2000pts
W40k space marines 3000pts
lotr (don't really know but alot)

i have been collecting figures from games workshop for most of my life and have alot of figures. It was my dad that started me of when i was 5 the thrll of knocking over my dads figures when i played him with my little plastic army men. Ever since i have been collecting getting more and more into it collect a wide variety of things which makes my hobby very expensive when i was 9 i was invited too my friends warhammer party just me and him. We went too the shop in town and i started collecting w40k which is now my favorite out of the three lotr wfb w40k.

Tom
Ello Tom, and welcome to the forum! Really enjoyed that game of LotR last week.
(15-05-2011, 10:23 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Ello Tom, and welcome to the forum! Really enjoyed that game of LotR last week.

its gonna take me a year too paint all the figures i have in lotr hope we can have another battle somtime but this week doing 40k against Marie/Sarah