Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: peipers charge scenario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.flamesofwar.com/hobby.aspx?art_id=3460

browsing the fow website i came across this interesting idea for a game,with all the small allied units holding out trying to delay the german advance for just long enough to destroy the bridges an fuel dumps, sounds like a lot of fun
Maybe we should do a scenario where multiple factions fight. What do you reckon?
I love a multi player game, always more fun
It'll have to be small points per player to fit into club time though, shall we organise something?
Could try this with Bolt Action - the dice mechanic could work well for a multi player game.
I'm up for some BA...
Shall we try a 2v2 game using a standard missions from the bolt action rulebook,I think attempting scenario games that can often be unbalanced can come when we have the rules down, besides I need time to paint my Japanese!
Sounds good to me.

To be honest I am fully booked until March 4th with the WFB campaign and prepping for SAGA tournament.

My hope is to be playing 1 or 2 games of BA a month from March.

Why don't we get a date in the diary now?

4th March?

(and) or 18th March I am available.
Count me in - March sounds good, gives me time to get the SAGA practice and tournie out of the way.
me too,1st date im free in march is the 11th that ok with everyone?
Pages: 1 2